Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Untitled Life Post #1


This week's update is more of a photo montage than anything else, folks. I've just been so busy! I've done things! I painted with tea! I spilled coffee (intentionally!) all over my screen prints, I've painted, and hey, I turned 26, too! I'm just so damned exciting. So here, friends- have a photo or seven.




Here are a few photos from my recent edition in my screen printing class- I took a two-layer print and just went nuts with some black coffee. Successful? I think so- kinda. Though I'm not new to screen printing, I haven't done it in years, so I'm a little behind on figuring myself out this semester (as far as that goes).




In my advanced painting course, we worked from a model last week- rather happy with my results.


In another course, I made a mess. I enjoyed the mess, but nonetheless, I made one.



I just finished this little baby up today- VERY happy with the results! 


Oh- have a birthday selfie, too.

Enjoy, folks! I'll have more for you soon! Maybe I'll even get off my ass and make a real website!


No comments:

Post a Comment